Dry Creek Z Backpack Tan - 35L
Waterproof-submersible storage meets ergonomic comfort in a backpack built to haul and keep essential gear dry.
- TRU® Zip; waterproof self-healing zipper for 100% waterproof-submersible protection
- Roomy water-resistant exterior pocket for quick access to key items
- Internal Pocket for in-transit water bladder/laptop storage
- Centered net holster
- External patch/hook & loop field for flies and accessories
- Cam-strap lash points secure bag to boats, or more rods to bag. (Simms Tightline cam straps not included.)
- *Accessories sold separately*
FABRIC TECH: 300D polyester ripstop with an outside PU coating and inside TPU lamination
TRU® Zip is an easy-sliding, toothless waterproof submersible zipper system. Tested to IP67, this high-performance zipper protects from sand and dust, and is completely waterproof submerged in a meter of water for up to 30 minutes. Designed for ultimate reliability and ease-of-use, the extruded TPU system combines mechanical and vacuum forces to create a powerful, durable seal. With an intuitive slide-to-secure design that glides smoothly into an over molded garage, TRU® Zip offers a confident closure you can feel. Visit TRU-ZIP.com to learn more about TRU® Zip.
Maintaining the TRU® Zip zipper is simple and will keep it gliding smoothly. To clean, simply rinse the zipper rails with fresh water. For optimal performance, lubricate zipper after cleaning, before prolonged storage, or to improve zipper performance. Distribute liquid zipper lubricant along all zipper surfaces, then slide zipper multiple times. Wipe away any excess lubricant with a clean dry cloth and you’re ready to go.